Saturday 25 December 2021

More progress on the First Legion. Dreadnaughts and Tanks!

 

This week I put more time into my First Legion army. Tanks and dreadnaughts.
Mostly the bright green viewports, lenses and a bit of touchup painting.
These "Land Raiders" were kit bashed some time between 06' and 07' when I was in Korea right around the time of  the 4th edition Dark Angels codex. I had 3 like this at one time but sadly chopped one of them up for some mad project and don't have all the parts to rebuild it. 


I added parts from the Predator kit to the rear over the engine section. Previously the engine was exposed. This looks a bit better.



I would love a Phobos Land Rider one day.
My other favorite land raider was in the White dwarf magazine in the 90's, late 90's. It was a kit bash and build out of a Leman Russ tank. The design was that of the epic scale Land Raider of the same time period. It was mighty.



Some say Dark Angels are addicted to plasma. 
I don't know if that's true...







I was worried about not having enough Lascannons.
That's probably silly.



The Dreads are sporting the starts of free hand heraldry.
Each is a mighty hero of the legion. 
They're seen things, most of you wouldn't believe. 


Merry Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment