Wednesday 2 February 2022

More mess from the bloody pit of horrors.

 








Right now we're up to 30 zombies and there will be more.







20 Plague bearers repainted now.
I struggled with these because at first they looked almost the same as where I had started the repainting.
Extra washes and an additional layer of a lighter color, a tan, were added to work over what was already there. No point in stripping these models before hand, I tend to paint over painted models but it does depend on the condition and how thick they were painted, these were no problem to paint over. 
The last step was to add the bloody mess made from Tamiya acrylic paint, cleat mixed with red for a nice drippy sloppy nasty bloody messy busies.

There will be more zombies.
Not sure how many more plague bearers I want to add right now I do have a lot more set aside.

"Sanity is for the weak."
 



No comments:

Post a Comment