Sunday, 11 August 2013

Weekend progress part 1

While I was working on my vow project my wife was painting my rough rider mounts!
She loves to paint horses!  
She still has a ways to go but already they look like real horses!

The Quad gun was lightly airbrushed. After that I was looking for parts to paint a light green.
I also picked out the amo containers and cannons.
Lastly, so far, I used a burnt umber to start the weathering.
Close to the same process for the ADL

I changed my green, a light green I used on the other tanks a few pages back.
Here I used German uniform green. It has a bit of a blue tent.
Again I used the pearled purple for the plasma cannons!
Here you can see that the Burnt Umber "wash" picked out the lines on the Heavy Flamer very nicely!
And mucked up and dirtied other spots nicely.
Just a little work left to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment