Sunday 9 May 2010

Can you read me now? Good, Good.





So were going to hit this post so hard it shows up in 3D!

Or at least post some Pic's.

Onward to the Pic's!!!


These are some of the Wolf guard that are part of the army I am painting at the moment.

They are not done yet but I want to show them off. this project is taking longer than I would have wanted but the more I work on them the more details I see and I am also working full time or more than full time as well.





So their well on their way and the extreme close up works only too well to show what they truly look like. and at one to two feet they look a lot better Silly I know.

And to further display my painting My new wolf lord in progress.
This evenings progress.

You can also see more from me on youtube!


Enjoy.

Ps: I know the videos are not very good but I can only improve from here!


No comments:

Post a Comment