Sunday, 11 July 2010

Another project done.

The warhound is done, well my part is done. I gave it over yesterday. I'm a bit upset? well not upset but not happy about my part in it. I took to long and felt a bit intimidated by it from time to time. I will easily build one now. The first new model will always take too long to build. I am glad I got to do this project. I think I need to work more on my time management and tackle the things that look the hardest first. In this instance the feet which were 30 some odd parts needed to be done first. The model is very top heavy but until the feet are all the way done you cant tell how much weight they will support.

I may get a pic' or two to stick up here.
I am still Space Wolves crazy. I am working on my blood claw bikers wolf guard and more options for my grey hunters. Project necrons is slowly moving and the stompa is getting almost no work done to it at this time.I will be trying to have them both done by the end of August.

No comments:

Post a Comment