Sunday 11 March 2012

It's Sunday.

I don't have much to show off today. I just received the mighty Thunder wolve Cav. from Games Workshop as well as the feral fenresian wolves!
 So I do have a little work on my mind. first impressions are 50/50 some good and some not so much.
 The TWC are very nice and will need cool bases to make them pop, but these fellas will not be rushed out. They are far too expensive to not take my time and give them the attention they should have.
 The best bitz look to be the chainswords , heads, and the little extra detail bitz. the wolves are slimmer than you might think they should be.
 The FW's are very cool, they look like 1 wolf in motion. However their heads er.. the fur is more or less too sharp to look very natural. I have 5 or 6 almost assembled. the are very easy. the last few will have to wait a little bit.
 My plan is to copy their tails and their ears with a molding material I got last year form cool mini or not's store. I have 20 Chaos hounds that Need to some work to bring the lot of them together.

So should be fun.

Lastly I have been working on a new Wolf Guard who will be joining the ranks.

















 More on this Savage soon enough...

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment