Friday 26 July 2013

victory lap and trade!

were building a mighty to do list. With the Templars nearly done and a new pile of miniatures fresh off the boat, the work duth comith.

 The Steel Legion is now up to 20 Chimera transports. Huge amount of work still to do. But also a nice chunk done this summer already!
I have a trade partner with loads of old metal miniatures An IG nut with likely the largest collection in Jacksonville FL! interesting. I know the two guys with the largest armies near the thousands.
I mentioned my Steel Legion. Oh I have about 160 infantry squads, to which he says..Oh your just getting started!....
Ya. after seeing his collection.. We've only just begun. But I will be satisfied to find I have the largest fully transported army among the "big guys" I will have to ask about that. do a little intell op.

Let me leave you know with a picture or two.
I don't know what miniature range she comes from. I didn't take her off the base to see if their was anything on the post. So if you know. please let me know.

I would like another if I could find one
I think their may be a small conversion
potential plus, their is the rarity of the
species. Having two would be cool.















I managed to get the Templars Chaplin done as well. Here's a group shot.

I'll Just stop here for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment