Friday 30 October 2015

So, whats left to do?

Not a lot as it turns out! This week has been all about paint touch up and finishing a few things up.
Next week is already looking hectic. The plan is to spray seal the rest of the models already painted, finish paint touch up, just a few left and get the bases and mud effects done.
What I'm not going to do. It hurts a little to say I'm not going to do something but it is what it is. I'm not going to mess wit the land Raiders. those were suppose to be turned into battle wagons.
There are a few reasons. Firstly is I'm closing down shop for a while.
(Sean I owe you an email this weekend.) Regardless of the Land Raiders it's a very nice looking collection and as we all know well painted models are dead ard' on the table top.
( ..and something about getting stuck in.. )
It's an old GW adage.

I expect to be able to open shop again after the new year. I just really need the time away from any project commitments for a while. That doesn't mean I wont be painting just that I wont be able to handle a commission for a while.

It's been one heck of a crazy year full of little off green men...
Well more like nearly blue.. well, teal-ish really..

However, there will be a picture dump and a video as well forth coming.
So stay on the lookout for that.

Some pictures from my table to end the post.





Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment