Friday 15 April 2016

30K temptation. And a hobby update.

Yes you read that right. I'm struggling to shake off the temptation to pick a Legion and jump in.
But which legion?  And that's the problem. If I can't get 100% behind one then I'm not joining in.
Right now I could start Dark Angels. But are they really the one?

Well if I have to ask then the answers No. For now.

Also I'm still slowly painting Ork stuff. All the Ork stuff.
two more models and my collection is complete till next edition.
I played a game last Sunday and lost badly to my friends Space Marines. It was fun the whole time but I played very very poorly. I'm looking forward to a rematch.

I've taken more video and will have another up on youtube soon showing off several morels from my collection.

Thanks for looking in on me. More cool stuff when I get the inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment