Monday 21 February 2011

terrain, orkz Guard ...and?

so my crazy friend is selling all his marines ..he has a lot. He wants my Guard and..I don't think I will sell. He could shop around and their is always E-Bay. I know he isn't happy that I don't want to sell but I have so much that I can't justify parting with it. But I must thank him, I am painting Guardsmen again I base coated almost all my armour to day! so it is a step in the right direction.
I also started his logan wing (Pic's soon) I hope he will be happy with them.I did a test model for the necrons today ..not too thrilled with it yet.
And lastly the table is coming along and I am very happy with the progress I am making.not too much loner and I will be painting it and all the terrain that goes with it!
More soon heres a link to a large amount of what I am getting on about!

No comments:

Post a Comment