Saturday 14 May 2011

The universe unclog!

I have not been a competive ork player for a while now. which isnt to say I have not been winning some gmes but nearly 3 months ago I decided to drop off from gaming for a while. early this month I got the time to play again and won 2 games (every one loves to win!) but I got thinking about my army lists and with that I am thinking about useing more shoota boyz.regardless of how I had been building my army my boyz alwayse seem to be what wins the games sure the outher stuff is good too. I had for a long time been running slugga boyz but my last few games got me thinking about shoota buyz.
I am also thinking about IMPArmout?8? as a new way to play as well.
I don't like gretchen much as a troop choice either but I do like the way the new kit looks so I may add a large mob.
over all the only think I seem to be lacking is waggonz I have some kits but just cant get in to thim. the model isn't what I was hoping for ..too small.

So all ranting aside I guess I'm going to work on some lists.


Ok guard update.

new plan coming soon And DKoK pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment