Friday 14 March 2014

Not much progress to report.

I took the week off to do chores around the house. I did spend some of last weekend cleaning up my colors.
I am looking forward to getting back to work on Monday. I have a lot to do next week. I am looking forward to getting to work on the scyths. I keep reminding my self that I still have a lot to do. A lot of little parts to paint. I will get it all done. And then I have a small job likely coming my way in April. I am getting a little tired of Necrons. But I knew it would just be a matter of time before burn out. I plan to finish strong and then find some time to reset.

 I will try to post some pictures over the weekend. In fact I will give them their own post.
My internet refreshes some time over the weekend!

Have a fun Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment