Saturday 17 January 2015

A productive day off.

Today I started to clean up my shop space.  A very large task to be sure. I think I worked of 3 or 4 hours. I have no idea. It went fast though. Sadly I'm not very close to done.
However, I am pleased to report that my "old" art table is now in the shop and has a space all it's own. Things are coming together. Slowly!

These were taken on my first brake.
I've moved stuff around again after that.
The table is roughly 4 foot long and 2 foot deep.
It's huge!
I'm going to add a better light and find a better chair.

The rest o the shop looks like a wall of project boxes. all stacked up and waiting for a place to call home. Yep, a cluttered mess. I don't expect to get everything cleaned up and rearranged very quickly. Things take time.  Today was a step in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment