Friday 8 November 2013

Funtivities update!

This last week I have been clipping Necron Kits for assembly. I have two thirds of the kits ready for cleaning and assembly right now. All the ark's are ready for paint and the Tryarch Stalkers are half way through assembly. I am going to paint all of their weapons options. These will be left for my Client to choose how he want's them. I will be painting the arks and the Necrons that they carry separate as well as the doomsday cannons on their own as well. My progress felt a little slow until today. Having all of these kits clipped out is progress. Assembly speed will pick up. The first round took about two months and the 15th of November will have been one month with this lot of models. Despite my Holiday Scheduled I plan to continue to work on into December.
I will be adding pictures here as progress is made.

For myself I plan to try for a home game at some point latter this month. It could very well be the last game for the year.
I am on the fence about which army I want to sell next. I am thinking about my Steel Legion and also my Space Wolves. Mostly because the money would help with a little bill I recently got. Also because my workshop is very full. I decided to keep the Orks after all. I will be parting with some of them but only those models I don't want to paint or that I just have no reason to have, they will be sold to pay for Ork vehicles and aircraft.

Pictures to follow.


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Update
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was going to start assembling the Tryarch Stalkers today but I hit a speed bump.
During my assembly prep I glued some parts together in the wrong order. Ruining the bodies that the legs fit into.
So now that I have put that out their , let me tell you what I have done to correct that.
I found a bitz store on ebay and ordered replacement parts.
Simple as that. I got lucky. the parts cam in around $14.00 for everything I needed.  
Now I just have to wait for them to arrive.
It sucks. But the best thing to do was just man up and do the right thing. I would expect the same if I were paying for a service.
I paid the stupid tax and I am thankful that it didn't cost more money. But lessen learned.

Progress was slow today I did manage to clean all the flash form the tomb spyder parts and have started cleaning the command barges as well.
I hope that tomorrow will be a productive day. I don't want to sound all gloom and doom. 
Sorry if that's how it sounds. 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Assembling doom scyths today. barges on Monday as well as any more scyths not finished today.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Tryarch Stalker bodies arrived today. all the parts and some extra . 
Assembly slated for Monday.

Happy weekend!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As of today all the Syths are assembled as are the Stalkers!
Didn't get pictures yet will be working on command barges and Spyders the rest of the week till complete and plan to get pictures at that time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment