Monday 18 November 2013

I am going to be changing some things around.

I have decided I like the way I update my weekend projects and want to start to do that same daily update style for my commission work and Ebay projects. (Coming in 2014)
In addition to that I like the way Goat Boy dose his "things I have painted this week" post on ?Friday?
These are changes that will be more positive for me and help track my work in all it's stages.
For me that means at least 1 to 2 posts a day. Posting at lunch and updating again in the evening around 1700 hours. give or take. The exceptions will be days where I am simply not here to do anything or anything of note. For you this means more to read and a few more pictures to look at.
The next projected post will be on Wednesday. Unless I think of something completely brilliant that i just have to say.... Or so bad I can't keep it to myself...
Thanks for looking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment