Friday 25 April 2014

Down time.

I guess I'll start off with........

 I received another package today, Necrons! These will be built and painted very quickly. Not a whole huge lot. I have textured the bases and started the assembly today. Should be painting by Monday.
I am also close to done packing the Necron project in battle foam which arrived on Tuesday.
Being so close to the finish line is exciting! I am taking the rest of this week and weekend off to clean and organize my shop space. If I don't I won't be able to paint!!!

Wednesday I got a good hold on project TAU.  I won't get into that for a few weeks.
Their are whispers of Imperial Knight titans in the not so far off future. And I look forward to the opportunity!

Vow season begins again in May and I have some new models incoming for that. I had a lot of fun last year and have the honer to be Subforum champion for the Imperial Guard.(2012)
I have a lot of catch up painting to do this summer and I will try to get caught up! But that said I am not going to kill myself to do it. I will also be parting with some armies this year. ( Look for the pictures very soon!)
The Space wolves will be the first among many.
I will also be selling some of my friends armies for them. It seems we all have more then we use these days.

And lastly I will be able to game this Saturday! I have not had a game yet this year.
The Orks are looking for a nasty skrum with some beakys and we're plannin' to give their soft nether regions a good stompin!
I will take pictures and post a report.

As always thanks for reading! More mayhem to come!
I expect to be back to my normal scheduled posting next week, with pictures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment