Friday 18 April 2014

Necrons. And we have lift off!

This week I have been sealing the miniatures and doing my final checks.
Their are always things that get missed or don't look just right.
That's just how it goes. 






These guys are ready to go!


This is the best picture of this C'tan I could get and it's so much better then the pictures I posted earlier!





















































This big baddy was hard to shoot! He's so big that it's a real challenge to get good pictures.





This was the best I could do to get a picture of the C'tan. He is still a little off in the pictures.
These pictures were taken with a Kodak easy share.














































The weather was too windy to try to get pictures of the very small parts.
I am leaving a lot of weapons apart from their units so that my client will be able to pick an choose what he wants to use or magnetize them.

Their are actually more miniatures in some cases then shown. I chose to only get a picture of one in a few cases so that I could keep the pictures uncluttered and not have to fight both the wind and any background, mostly my yard...

Edited here++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I have some late arrivals to post. No wip pictures,Just finished pictures!
So here you are.





















Thank you for looking! Comments are welcome!





No comments:

Post a Comment