Wednesday 3 September 2014

My Space Wolves Collection! for sale!!!

I was asked earlier this year for pictures of my Space Wolves and I have finally found the time to take them!
This army is for sale. It's very large and can be packed and shipped quickly. But the price has to be right.
I am asking only 1800.00. I have spent a lot of time and energy on this collection.

This army is still a work in progress but very close to done! It is for sale as is. and comes with a pile of bitz and more models then are shown or in the listing on ebay.
See the auction here!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Space-Wolves-Warhammer-40-000-Space-Marines-army-Collection-Nicely-painted-/271596311749?

















































































Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment